Communication with me.

Home Forums General Forum Communication with me.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Racquelsi 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rickpaulspiritualmedium

Any body wanting to talk development, spirituality etc glad to communicate.

#2165 Reply

Liz

Hi Rick
    How did you realise you were ‘tuning’in to messages? And how long was it then before you honed your skills with Simon’s training? Just curious to hear your story … thank you Liz

#2213 Reply

rickpaulspiritualmedium

Hi Liz mine is a very long and winding journey that constantly evolves the more I work with it. To be honest and answering your question directly there wasn’t really a time where I thought I am tuning into messages I just thought they were thoughts and “knowings” because my head never switches off I just thought it was my random head musings. I never really gave development any consideration until I was working on a building site and saw my Grandad in spirit form, that raised an eyebrow I can tell you. Anyway I went to a spiritualist church and sat in development groups then onto platforms with a local medium, attended various courses did a 30 week development course and also all 3 of Simon’s development courses and the recurring theme was the need to trust spirit, incidentally I have never had a problem with this, I struggle with me, but know this and have no doubt spirit will put you where you need to be if that is what you want. Trust go out there be a lightworker be disciplined be honest and smile and most importantly be yourself, be humble remain grounded and the rest will follow.Hope this helps a little, blessings Tick.

#2316 Reply

Racquelsi

wow, awesome post.Really thank you! Great. http://au09soro.tumblr.com/ – Balasubramani

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Communication with me.
Your information: