Wendy is recognised as one of Midland’s most experienced homoeopaths. She has worked in this fantastic alternative healing avenue for nearly two decades. You can meet Wendy at most Well Being Shows. As an introduction to her work, Ian recorded a LizianEvents Live on 2nd August. Enjoy the recording:
Hello and welcome.
I am a fully qualified homoeopath of 16 years. I am also fully trained in using flower essences. I trained for 4 years at The Birmingham College of Practical Homeopathy and have a Licentiate to practice Homeopathy. Through the course, I learnt Anatomy & Physiology, and Pathology and studied Remedies, Methods and clinics. It was a fantastic journey, and my learning continues by reading books and going on courses.
I offer a unique service in that I combine the use of Homeopathic remedies with Flower essences, tissue salts and herbal tinctures, which can all have a part to play in the journey to better health and well-being, As my logo suggests., “Good Health….., Naturally”.
I believe that the body can heal itself. This can be done through a good diet, exercise and positive thinking. But sometimes things happen in life that knock us off course, and with suitable remedies, you can get back to a happy, healthy you!
Wendy Jackson LCPH
Over the years, I have successfully treated:
- Hormonal Imbalance (be it from puberty to menopause)
- Grief (remedies to support through a difficult time)
- Depression (one in 4 people suffer from, from time to time)
- Hay fever
- Sports injuries
- Crohn’s disease
- Children’s ailments (fevers, teething, coughs and colds)
- Pregnancy (this, of course, is not an ailment, but if there are problems during the pregnancy, then homoeopathic remedies are very safe to use)
- I also offer a birthing kit for mothers who wish to have a “natural” birth with homoeopathic remedies.
Wish to become a guest on the show? Use the contact button below: