The doors to The Newark Well Being Show open tomorrow. This week’s articles are centred on The Community and their field of expertise. Many Vistors come to the show to listen to the talks. This weekend there is a varied schedule. All visitors are sure to find a subject they will find interesting. Writing the articles leading up to this show has been a pleasure. While researching The Community Members for information for their profiles I realised how balanced and interesting are this group of fifty-two people. Liz and I can be confident every visitor will find the show will fulfil its purpose: which is to reflect on the many aspects of life which make us a Well Being.
Programme of Talks
To all visitors – Saturday is a fast running and exciting talk schedule. The talks will last for about 30 minutes within a 45-minute time slot. We have made this choice because of the demand for more talks from visitors. The Cedric Ford Pavilion has only one talk room so there is little choice than to try this format. The Community Members at this event are experienced and professional and I have a feeling they will make these short talks very enjoyable indeed.
11.00 Jane Osborne ~ Author of ‘Exploring Past Lives’
Exploring Past Lives ~ Past Life Regression
– During the Newark Show Jane will be hosting a taster session for those interested in exploring past lives, the people in those lives and perhaps the people in your life today. It will comprise a brief history of mankind’s fascination with, and belief in, past lives backed up with scientific evidence.
– It will then give you a personal checklist to help you explore phenomena which might suggest your own past lives, those countries that you are drawn to, your fashion, what you gather around you, your role in life today. It will culminate with a group meditation to help you look into your own past.
– Jane will take you on a journey to a past life where you will find yourself in a place of interest, a happy time. You will remember all you see and bring that insight back to today.
– Jane Osborne is an experienced Past Life Regressionist. Signed copies of her book “Exploring Past Lives” will be available on the day as well as information on how to book your own one to one regression or attend a retreat.
11.45 Emma Gowshall ~ Animal Communication
An overview of how to talk to your pets – Emma runs a two-day workshop on this subject – the talk gives you an insight into the content of the workshop and how you can develop a better understanding of your pet’s world.
12.30 Steven Blake ~ Old Pain 2 Go
No one need Suffer!
Suffering is the continuation of pain after the pain should have been long gone. Sometimes we do this for a reason, but mainly we don’t realise the option is there for it just to go away. Steven will explain why physical and emotional pain shares so many similarities and how we can use that knowledge to remove or reduce our old pain and suffering.
1.15 Philip Underwood ~ Therapist and Spiritual Mentor
The Soul and its Purpose.
The soul is the accumulation of all the experiences that the individualised spirit has accumulated throughout the passage of time and space as we know it. It’s an amalgamation of all the characters that the spirit has animated during its sojourn away from the oneness of God. The merging of different bodies, which reflects various personalities, can be seen quite clearly in certain individuals especially when they and the observer are in altered states of consciousness. This happens frequently when Philip is running workshops.
2.30 Jurga Proudlove ~ doTERRA oils
How to bust the winter bugs with nature’s fragrant pharmacy – pure therapeutic grade essential oils
– Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
– Would your children and family benefit from boosting their immune system?
– Would you prefer less time off work due to illness?
– At this talk, you will learn how we can tap into nature to help maintain a healthy body, support our respiratory function and digestive health, maintain healthy joints and improve our sleeping habits. I will also share a special Winter Bugs Buster oils blend recipe that is helping so many people to ward off those unwanted seasonal threats.
3.15 Marco Grove ~ New World Creations
Connecting to your Guardian Angel
Angelic channel Marco will help you find ways to become more aware of your guardian angel in your space. The one who never leaves your side. He will guide you to ways of connecting with the angelic vibration, one that is of pure love. To inspire, and to empower you as you move forward in life.
The talk is followed by a gentle meditation.
4.00 Barrie John
Mini-workshop: KIS ~ Keep it Simple
Barrie John presents his mini workshop and teaches you how to Keep It Simple
11.00 Rick Paul ~ Spiritual Medium
Rick gives a fascinating talk about his work as a spiritual medium. This presentation seems like a conversation and there is total interaction with his audience, culminating in a demonstration of mediumship
12.00 Brigitte RIX
Intriguing Warnings and Advice from prophetic Masters in the Afterlife.
Find out during this lively and interactive TALK, offering you the opportunity to ASK your questions.
– Do you NEED HELP?
– Are you…WORRIED about the future?
– STRUGGLING to improve your life?
– GRIEVING and SHAKEN by the loss of loved ones?
-HELP IS AT HAND
Medium Brigitte Rix’s Spirit Guides suggest ways for YOU to:
– Start MAKING USEFUL CHANGES in your health and life.
– REGAIN PEACE of MIND and HOPE: the departed are only a thought away!
– HELP the Earth help YOU to SURVIVE catastrophes due within 10 years and afterwards.
– PREPARE for lack of fresh water & food due to drought abroad and at home.
– GRASP WHY you do HAVE an influence on people and events around you!
– MAKE a DIFFERENCE to the world you live in…
Brigitte, hailed as ‘The Afterlife French Lady’, is a clairaudient Medium, Spiritual Teacher & Channelling Author — She has published 4 acclaimed books CHANNELLED from the Spirit World. (5th due out soon).
1.00 Carole Ann Catterall
Positive Resonance – Vibrational / Energy Healing
This talk is about vibrational energy, in particular, how thoughts, words and emotions impact our energy field and ultimately our general health and wellbeing. The talk is followed by a fun, interactive session – involving a set of dowsing rods and some very simple actions carried out by a few willing members of the audience. This will demonstrate the effects of this energy in action.
2.00 Rachel Bavin ~ Elemental Balance
Vibrational Frequencies – mini workshop
Experience energy balancing:
– e-Lybra facilitates technology assisted consciousness Workshop: Experience energetic balancing frequencies as a group.
– Everything in the universe is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. Even things that look solid are made up of vibrational energy fields at the quantum level. Bioresonance fine-tunes your energetic body, clears blockages and balances you at your core cellu-lar energetic level and helps you to return to equilibrium. When your energy field is in balance and harmony, the physical body also experiences optimal health.
– Using Bio-resonance energy balancing tools can bring about an incredibly subtle and deep healing, yet it is painless, safe and totally non-invasive. As a transformation modality, bio-resonance is a comprehensive and powerful tool for energy balancing and healing on all levels of your Being: Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual.
3.00 Carol Wallace ~ Crystal Carols
Interested in crystals? Already using crystals? Here’s a talk presented by Carol Wallace for beginners and all levels of crystal users – Carol presents her subject with passion and an enthusiasm that shines, her years of experience and Melody Teacher Practitioner means she is well qualified to speak about the fascinating topic of crystals and probably has the answers to your crystal questions:
Carol will talk about The does and dont’s of crystals and how to get the best from your crystals. Along the way busting myths and misunderstandings of how to work with crystals. A friendly informal chat about how to look after and use the crystals you have with a great chance to have your questions answered.
4.00 Barrie John
Bringing Spirit Together
Join Barrie John as he presents this fascinating talk. The final talk of the Newark Well Being Show weekend and what a fantastic finish. Barrie is renowned for his ability to clearly explain his philosophies and experience. It is not by luck he has become one of the most loved and admired Mediums in the U.K. We are pleased that he is presenting this fantastic talk and I am certain our visitors are going to enjoy a brilliant finale to the show. I have a feeling all who attend will journey home with a very special memory which will stay with them for many years.