LizianEvents FaceBook Group is now public. After one month we have over seven-hundred members and three thousand or more is a first target. As administrators, we do check both people and posts before accepting new members or posts: ¬†Hey! ho, that’s the way of social media.

Follow the link and have a look-see. I’ve added a few random screenshots which guide the reader to the content of the page. Those who work with connections to Well Being – Body and Well Being – Spirit should find this group beneficial for the promotion of their¬†work.

Request to join, there is a 98% chance you’ll be accepted in the group – What of the other 2%? They will have questionable identities and as you will appreciate – we cannot take any chances with dubious connections.

If you have promotions which fit within the aspects of Well Being – Body and Well Being – Spirit it is worth joining this growing and influential group. It is well connected and members are a diverse and interesting selection of people from every avenue of life.

GO TO GROUP

See You Soon

Newsletter Signup

Receive Priority Information

Please wait...

Thank you for sign up!

 

Comments Are Always Welcome

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.