Here is the summary from Liz Clark’s Facebook Live: Liz talks about one crystal quartz. Many thanks for watching the presentations: Which are derived from 16 years of selling crystals and a life long interest in geology:
The word ‘crystal’ is derived from the Ancient Greek word ‘krystallos’ meaning ‘ice’.
Clear quartz form as six-sided points, each point being an individual crystal which then groups together to form clusters, crystal beds or druze.
Quartz is by far the most common mineral found in geodes. Geodes are literally ‘gas bubbles’
The outer crust of the ‘gas bubble’ cooled quickly holding within it mineral-rich water and steam. Over long periods of time – we’re talking millions of years here! – the minerals are deposited within the geode.
What is quartz used for? Before we even begin to talk about the metaphysical properties attributed to Quartz Crystal it’s interesting to note that Today, billions of quartz crystals are used to make oscillators for watches, clocks, radios, televisions, electronic games, computers, cell phones, electronic meters, and GPS equipment. A wide variety of uses have also been developed for optical-grade Quartz Crystals.
Back to the spiritual/esoteric/metaphysical properties and uses for Clear Quartz Crystal, also known as the “master healer” and “universal crystal”
– use Quartz to amplify energy and thought, as well as the effect of other crystals used alongside your Quartz
– corresponding to the Crown Chakra Quartz is used to enhance psychic abilities and Spiritual Connections
– as an aid to concentration
– used when one needs focus and clarity
– Quartz is believed to unlock memories
– as a clear crystal Quartz is often used to bring the body into balance
Different forms of Quartz:
– the humble tumble stone crystal – affordable, easy to carry and hold – smooth and tactile its comfortable to hold during meditation, or to slip into a pocket (no sharp corners to snag your clothes)
– Quartz points are preferred for grids and crystal layouts – think of the point directing energy or focussing the intent. Quartz points themselves come in all sizes from ‘needle’ quartz points
– Quartz Cluster – use in a room, for meditation, a popular choice for therapy rooms, spiritual space
– Shaped Quartz, polished and shaped – aesthetically pleasing, and decorative whilst still holding the properties of quartz
– Crystal ball – a popular choice for spiritual work, scrying & focus and Spiritual readers
As with all crystal choices – always go with what you’re drawn to and what suits your purpose and budget.
Link to the LizianShop – Nottingham
Learn more about LizianEvents by following LizianEvents News: